Friday, October 9, 2009

An Interview With Linda Taylor

On Friday, October 9th, 2009 I got the chance to sit down and chat with Ms. Linda Taylor. Linda is a student here at LBCC who has ambitions to become a political writer. She grew up about 8 miles west of Sweet Home in a city called Crawfordville, Oregon. "I loved being in the country and hiking and horse back riding." Linda shared with me that she is going to be a grandma this coming January. "It's my first grand child" she added and its going to be a baby girl. While chatting with her she seemed to have a lot of hope that he family will live happy lives and be able to have bright futures. She really hopes her son gets engaged and has more grand kids for her. Linda commented that one person she'd love to meet is John Cougar Mellencamp "I have collected all his Cd's and love listening to his music". Also if Linda could go on one game show, she decided she'd want to go on Name That Tune. It was really awesome to be able to sit down and talk with her. She seems to have a lot of neat stories to share, so if you ever get the chance, maybe ask her to share a few. I'm sure she'd be delighted.

1 comment:

  1. Stacie Slater wrote a good review from when she talked with me. Every thing she asked has good insight. She captured a distinguish life I live from where I grew-up to conclude with my recent plans. I would hope to uphold my decision to continue my studies in political writing at LBCC and future studies . Her portrayal to display the aspects in my hopes for my family to live happy bright lives is also, written well. I look forward to becoming a grandma. A baby grand child which will be a baby girl (if the doctor could be wrong) does scare me. My two boys are much more easier than my own seventeen year-old daughter. My thirty-one year-old son is taking his time to find the right girl to marry. It is my twenty-one son and his girlfriend who are to make my a first-time grandma. Stacie is a very good listener. The thought of meeting John Cougar Mellencamp, I would probably faint. These are some of the other stories Stacie is so perceptive I would also, be so delighted to share if I were asked to talk about.
    Thank-you, Stacie:

    Linda Sue Taylor

    ReplyDelete